Chebucto Family Centre Home Child Care Agency helps care providers offer quality, accessible, and affordable child care for families in their own community.
Why Family Home Child Care?
Chebucto Family Centre Home Child Care Agency: helps care providers offer quality, accessible, and affordable child care for families in their own community. We believe that play-based learning, within a supported environment encourages healthy child development and allows children to learn at their pace. By ensuring care providers are well supported, connected to their community and engaged in training and professional development; families will receive both affordable and quality child care.
Chebucto Family Centre Home Child Care Agency is funded by the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development to approve and support care providers offering child care in their homes.
Benefits for the Child Care Provider:
- Free consultation and home visits
- Personalized support providing child care in your home
- Free training and child development workshops
- Resource and toy lending library
- Community awareness as an in-home child care provider
- Ability to accept families with subsidized child care
Benefits for the Family:
- Quality care in a home environment
- Flexibility for both children and parents
- Fulltime and part time care available
- Eligible to receive subsidy in a registered Family Day Home
- Care, resources and connections within your community
Ongoing training and support is provided including assistance with the following requirements: Criminal Record Check, Child Abuse Registry and Professional Development.
For more information please feel free to drop in or contact Jane@chebuctofamilycentre.ca
Stay connected with the CFC Family Home Child Care Agency on Facebook